When the conditions of an Email Workflow Rule are met the Recipient does not receive an Email.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator WoC.
- Go to Workflow Rules.
- Create a new Email Workflow Rule.
- Create a Buisness Object that meets the conditions in the Workflow Rule.
The recipient does not receive an email.
This is happening because the Workflow Rule is getting triggered correctly as per the settings in Business Configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration WoC.
- Open the relevant Implementation Project.
- Open the Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tuning.
- Open the activity Email and Fax Settings.
- Uncheck the option
- Check the option
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To