You are not able to migrate the object Open Items Payable due to error message.
Reproducing the Issue
- Business Configuration Work Center
- Open the Activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data
- Click Migrate Accounting transaction data using the migration tool
- Select the Migration Unit
- Click Execute Migration
- Select the Migration Object for open payables
- Click Process File
- Simulate the Import
In the Log Details, you will find the error messages:
- Error detected in source record with key value ABCXYZ.
- Item amounts must be positive.
There are inconsistent values in the Source File. The amounts were entered with minus sign.
Click Edit Source Record and edit the Amount field by entering positive amounts only because system uses the Transaction Type field to decide whether it must post the amount to the debit side or credit side.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To