How to trigger "Certificate of completion" notification to user in LMS
Learning Management System
- Login to LMS as a admin
- Go to Users > Tools > Record Learning Financial
- Select one of the entity (Item/Schedule offering/External event) for which you want to record learning event
- Select the Item ID/SO ID or external event for which you want to perform record learning
- Give details like Grade, Completion Date and Time, Completion Status, Total Hours, Credit Hours etc. > Next
- Select User ID > Next
- Here you can edit Financial information if any
- If you have any related competencies with this event you can check ":" otherwise, click Finish
- On the Finished page you can see Print and "Email" option. Click Email button to trigger Certificate of completion notification to users.
Points to Note:
Email button is not visible if:
- Survey is associated with item and is required to complete; or
- The Completion status recorded is 'Not for Credit'
certificate of completion, certificate of completion notification, email certificate of completion, record learning financial, email button not visible record learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To