THIS IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE IN b1705 of LMS
- My Classes view - the Roster report will pull the System report even if it is unpublished and replaced by a custom report.
- SuccessFactors LMS
Reproducing the Issue
To reproduce, replace the standard roster report with a customized version and:
1) Go to the My Classes view and start the roster report for the active training class
2) Then you see the standard system report will be called.
3) Next go to the admin dashboard to the scheduled offering view.
4) Start the roster report, now you can see that the custom report will be reflected.
- Expected Behaviour
The reason this is occuring is because the instructor view currently only supports the System version of the scheduled offering roster report. This is the case even when the system version is unpublished. This ability to support a custom roster report in instructor view has often been requested and is currently under consideration with product management for inclusion in a future version of the application (LRN-14898).
scheduled;offering;roster;lms;my;classes;instructor;standard;system;custom , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem