- What is SuccessFactors backup procedure if there is an issue with a Data Center?
- Is there a backup Data Center available?
SAP SuccessFactors Platform BizX
The main objective of the disaster recovery program is to ensure each SAP SuccessFactors production data center has a current and actionable failover plan to a secondary site within geographic or metro region. The backbone of every disaster recovery solution includes:
- A primary site hosted at an SAP SFSF data center for all applications;
- A DR site hosted at an SAP SFSF data center for all applications:
- The DR environment will include 100% of the compute capacity as the production environment for customers electing the legacy premium and current enhanced DR options;
- The DR environment will include the same amount of storage capacity as the production environment for all customers – regardless of selected DR option.
Here is a summary of the Data Center backup policy, each Data Center listed is backup for the Data Center they are paired with below:
- DC2 Amsterdam - DC12 Rotterdam;
- DC4 Chandler - DC8 Ashburn;
- DC5 / DC12 St Leon-Rot - Rot1/HCM, Rot2/HCM;
- DC8 Ashburn1 - DC8 Ashburn1/HCM;
- DC10 Sydney1 - DC10DR Sydney2;
- DC15 Shanghai1 - DC15DR Shanghai2;
- DC17 Toronto1 - DC17DR Toronto2;
- DC18 Moscow1 - DC18DR Moscow2;
- DC19 Brazil1 - DC19DR Brazil2.
data center backup, data center, backup, restore, disaster recovey, DR. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-BKP , Disaster Recovery, Database Restore & Backup , How To