You replicate business partners from ERP to Cloud for Customer (C4C) and the messages fail in Web Service Message Monitoring with the following error: "Tax category code ABC is not supported" (ABC represents the tax category code).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
After replicating the business partners:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on the Web Service Message Monitoring link in the General Settings view.
- Observe the failed messages with interface BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn. The following error message is displayed in the Error Text column: "Tax category code ABC is not supported".
There are standard tax category codes in C4C; However, in case you wish to use additonal ones, you need to maintain them in the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on the Fine-Tune button.
- Select General Business Partners link.
- Click on the Maintain Tax Number Types hyperlink.
- Add the tax category codes you wish to use.
TaxNumberCategoryCode, tax number, tax number not supported , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , How To