Auto-refresh for Survey and Task in Ticket is not working anymore.
Reproducing the Issue
You have already set up an Activity Plan and Routing Rules for tasks and surveys to be added automatically to the Ticket.
We will use Tasks as example
- Go to the Service Work centre.
- Select the Ticket view.
- Open a ticket that matches the conditions set up in the Activity Planner.
- Go to the Activities facet.
- There is no task assigned to the ticket, hence auto-refresh has not been applied.
In 1702, as part of a performance improvement auto-refresh of Survey & Tasks has been disabled.
You have to click the Refresh button manually in order to get the Tasks and Surveys.
In case you want to enable the old functionality, you have to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click the Next button until you reach Step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Service element.
- Expand the Customer Care element.
- Select the Service Request Management category
- Search for the Surveys & Tasks Business option.
- Flag the question Automatically load surveys and tasks related to a ticket? Enabling this option will impact system performance.
After enabling the above-mentioned question, tasks and surveys should be assigned automatically to the ticket.
KBA , autorefresh , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To