- How do I ensure Customer Support can contact me when I create an incident.
- Customer Support are trying to call me but cannot get through.
- How do I update my S-User contact information.
- When I create an incident with Customer Support, my contact number is not displayed.
- Success Factors
- When new S-Users are created in Launchpad, the company's default phone number is added to the S-User's contact data. The S-User will need to update their own phone number accordingly. This often results in Customer Support not being able to contact the reporter of an incident
- If an S-User has not updated their contact information then the company's default phone number will be displayed as the contact number for the reporter of the incident. This often results in Customer Support reaching the customer's receptionist instead of the incident reporter.
- Updating your own S-User information such as phone number, email address, language, date, time, and decimal formats is done in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad User Profile. Administrators for your customer number, can update user contact information such as salutation, language, department, phone and e-mail for user IDs in the User Management application: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/user/management
- To update your own information, logon the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and in the top right corner, click the drop down by your name and choose User Profile, or use the direct link: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/user/profile
- To update your phone or email, click the Edit Header link
- Changes to First and Last names can only be done by SAP and only if there are spelling errors, the name data is in the wrong fields, or for a change in marital status. User name changes to transfer ownership of the S-User ID to another person are not allowed.
- By ensuring there are correct contact details for the reporter of your incidents you will experience the following advantages:
- Customer Support is able to reach you directly if they need some important information for processing your incident.
- There are less back and forth messages.
- Faster processing of tickets as Customer Support can spend more time investigating your issue.
- Better understanding of an issue can sometimes be provided by a customer in a call.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To