Visit exported through the Data Workbench, when updates back changes the record to an appointment.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench work center.
- Go to Export view.
- Select an Object: Visits
- Query one Visit using ID or any other parameters.
- Select Next button and Export.
Message: Export triggered successfully. Go to monitor work center view to check status and download the file
- Go to Monitor view under Data Workbench work center.
- Click on the Filename to open the .csv file.
- Open and edit the file as needed.
- Go to Update view under Data Worbench work center.
- Select the object: Visits
- Select Data File.
- Select the Upload button.
- Select Next and Update.
Message: Data submitted for Import successfully. Go to monitor work center view to check status and download the file
Go back to the Visit view under Visits work center and notice the Visit ID used in the above process no longer exists.
The same can now be found under the Appointments view of the Activities work center.
The Group Code expected for Visits is 0027, but the Spreadsheet editor truncates the leading zeroes.
Please use only plain text editors for csv editing, if you use excel, standard functionality remove the leading zeros and make it as 27, which is wrong.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To