After the Service Ticket is created, you created a follow-up sales quote, but the currency determination is not correct
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/04
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the View Queue.
- Open the ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Click in the Follow-up button and choose Sales Quote.
- Choose one payment method.
- Save and Open the Quote
- You will notice that the Currency in the newly create sales quote is not same as compared to the Ticket.
In Ticket , the Currency is filled in the following sequence:
- If Account is maintained , Currency is picked from its Sales arrangement.
- If the above is not filled, then Currency is picked from Seller.
- If the above 2 steps did not yield the Currency , then if Ticket is pricing relevant , the Currency is pre-filled as EUR .
This is currenlty the expected system behavior , whereas the below enhancements are in pipeline for future release
- If quote is not pricing relevant , determination of currency will still be made
- Enabling of pricing section to be visible always in the Overview of Ticket UI for HTML5
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Tickets; Currency ; Determination ; Follow Up , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To