- After upgrading to Catalog 3.0, clicking on Browse All Courses from the Find learning tile, results in No Data.
- Items are not showing in Catalog 3.0 Search.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as user
- Navigate to Learning home page
- Click on Browse All Courses
- No Data is displayed
There are two possible causes of the No Data in the Browse All Courses search:
- There is an incorrect system configuration of Catalog related settings.
- Items are not marked as "Featured","New" or "Revised" in the catalog for which the users have access to.
To show all the Items in the catalog:
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > edit Catalog
- Look for catalogBrowseEnabled= and set it to false (catalogBrowseEnabled=false)
- Apply changes
Or to enable the flag items feature:
- Login as Admin > Go to Learning > Catalog (search for the affected catalog)
- Select the Items tab. There is an option to set the Flag as Featured, New & Revised.
- Select a flag from the drop down > Save
KB article - 2752876 - Hidden Refine Search in Catalog 3.0 - LMS
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, No Data, Catalog 3.0, Browse All Courses, catalogBrowseEnabled, flag, Featured, New, Revised, configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem