- Within LMS, after modifying a field in the 'User Summary Record', the 'Search Results' link disappears.
- Unable to return to search results after editing 'User Summary Record' in LMS.
- Search results link disappears in LMS.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
This is one example:
- Log into LMS as Admin and go to 'Users' tab.
- Search for a User and click their name from the list.
- In the 'User Summary Record' find 'Primary Supervisor' and edit field.
- Click Save.
- Observe 'Search Results' link disappears on 'User Summary Record'.
The 'Search Results' link is removed when modifying certain fields because the frame is reloaded, causing the previous search query to become invalid.
This behavior is expected when editing certain fields in 'User Summary Record'.
success factors, SF, successfactors, successfactor, success factor, breadcrumb, bread crumb, Search results, link, snapshot, snap shot, reload, user, admin, administrator, user record, summary, modify, edit, change, LMS, Learning Management System, SAP, invalidated, not valid, LOD, LOD-SF-LMS, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem