This article explains the steps required to identify and change the user locale / language in Online Report Designer (ORD).
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
Identifying and changing the locale for the logged in user, temporarily:
- Navigate to the Admin section in ORD:
- The loclale marked with * is the one set currently.
- The user can choose from other available locales simply by clicking them.
Identiftying and changing the locale for other users:
- Navigate to the Admin section in ORD.
- Then to User Maintenance:
- Search for the user(s) under concern:
- Choose the displayed columns:
- Include 'Language Code' in the displayed columns:
- The 'Language Code' column indicates the locale currently set for the user.
- To change the locale, select the user under concern and click 'Edit user'.
- Then select the desired locale from the 'language' drop down and save it.
Online Report Designer
Change Date Format
Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To