A picklist is updated. The User Interface (UI) field displays the updated values, however the old values are displayed in the downloaded picklist.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Export picklist from Admin Centre -> Picklist Management
- Make the changes and import the updated picklist
- Check the related field in the UI that the updated values are displayed in the dropdown
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Picklist Management and click on Download export
- Notice that the old values are displayed in the picklist
The new information in the picklist is NOT in the export yet as the current one still has cached old data.
- Navigate to Admin Centre -> Picklist Management
- Selct Export all picklist(s)
- Click on Submit
- If there are more than 4,000 picklists, then the request is processed in batches.
- When the process is complete, refresh the page and Download button will be available
- Now download the picklist
- The fresh downloaded picklist will have the updates that were made earlier
Picklist, Batch, Export , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem