The employee tries to submite an Expense Report in a given period but when he finishes and clicks on Save or Submit he receives the below error:
Current expense arrangement does not allow expense reports with date dd.mm.yyyy.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Travel and Expenses work center.
- Go to Expense Reports view.
- Click to create a new Expense Report.
- Fill all the travel data.
- Click Save or Submit.
- Error message appears.
The issue happens when the period maintained in the Expense Arrangement is different from the period maintained in the Expense Report.
The Validity Assignment for Expense Arrangement is valid from August 2014 to September 2016.
Expense Report refers to December 2016.
- Go to Travel and Expanse work center.
- Expense Arrangements view.
- Search for the employee ID and open the Expense Arrangement.
- Check the valid period maintained under Validity Assignment and compare with the Expense Report period.
- Click Add Row
- Create a new validation period
- Click Set to Active
- Click Save button
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To