- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Tables are not visible when connecting to SuccessFactors from SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection to SuccessFactors within SAC.
- Connect to that connection to create a query.
- LMS Tables are not visible.
- This is a by design behavior.
- Currently SAC can connect to Tables within Employee Central in SuccessFactors.
- The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management and it is planned to be released in Wave 2018.12.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum (for enhancement requests & new features)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (Training Video List by topic area)
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
Your feedback is important to help us improve our Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Please rate how useful you found this KBA by using the star rating facility at the top of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC, SFSF, LMS data tables. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem