- Learning Management Systems (LMS) tables are not visible when connecting to SAP SuccessFactors from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection to SuccessFactors within SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Connect to that connection to create a query.
- LMS tables are not visible.
- Currently SAP Analytics Cloud can connect to tables within Employee Central in SuccessFactors.
- The feature is currently planned to be released in later version.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC, SFSF, LMS data tables. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem