- How to extract Managers Information in Advanced Reporting
- How to know if a user is supervisor/manager or has direct reports through reporting.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Canvas on Advanced Reporting query
- There is no predefined field which can directly tell you if the user is a manager or not however there is a field which gives you the Number of direct reports of a user which can be utilized to extract managers data.
- Field is available on the advanced reporting
- Open the table Users
- Open the dropdown for User Sys Info
- Users Sys Directreports
- If the value of the field Users Sys Directreports is > 0, it implies the user is a supervisor with direct reports.
- You can put a filter Directreports is not equal to 0 to extract only Managers records
Direct Reports - Users Sys Direct reports - Manager Information , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions