- How to extract Managers Information in Advanced Reporting
- How to know if a user is supervisor/manager or has direct reports through reporting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
- There is no predefined field which can directly tell you if the user is a manager or not however there is a field which gives you the Number of direct reports of a user which can be utilized to extract managers data.
- Field is available on the advanced reporting
- Open the table Users
- Open the dropdown for User Sys Info
- Users Sys Directreports
- If the value of the field Users Sys Directreports is > 0, it implies the user is a supervisor with direct reports.
- You can put a filter Directreports is not equal to 0 to extract only Managers records
Direct Reports, DirectReports, Users Sys Info, Direct, reports, Manager, Information, find, if, is, manager, only, report, Center, Advanced, Canvas, Online, Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To