You add the checkbox for Linkedin and Google+ on the Accounts screen but they do not show up.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center;
- Go to Accounts view;
- Open XYZ Account;(XYZ represents the ID of the Accounts);
- Click on Adapt;
- Click on Edit Master Layout;
- Hover your mouse over the header;
- Click on the plus sign (+) and click on Add Fields;
- Add the two checkboxes Linkedin and Google+;
- Click on Apply.
You are able to select under Adaptation but the UI is not going to show the fields.
This is the current system behavior, C4C does not support LinkedIn and Google+ in the current release.
Since the funcionality is planned for upcoming releases, the boxes are already being shown.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To