Prior to B1702, the referral link in the Refer Job to Friend email would redirect users to the job description page of a job req posted to RMK. The user would then click on "Apply Now" which would take him/ her to RCM's login page. At this point, the user would be stuck as he/ she wouldn't know the password for his/ her account. He/ she would then have to click on Forgot Password and type an email address. This would generate an email with a link to reset the password. Once the password is reset by the user, he/ she would have to traverse back to his/ her inbox and look for the "Refer job to friend" email and then apply to the job.
But with this enhancement in B1702, the redirection of the link in the Refer job to friend mail would navigate the user to the "Password set" page in RCM.
So, an end user who clicks on the link in the email received will be redirected to the password set page of RCM where the user will be allowed to set a password. Once the password is set, the user will be redirected to RMK’s job description page of the job req that the user is being referred for. The user can then choose to apply to the job without going through the lethargic process of resetting password and looking in his/ her inbox for the referral email.
1. In Provisioning, enable “Recruiting Marketing” and “Use RCM Account Management” > Save changes.
2. Enable “Enable Employee Referral Program -- requires "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution)" and “Enable Employee Referral Program”.
3. Enable the following 2 triggers in Recruiting Email Triggers page:
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (new candidate).
- Employee Referral Program Candidate referred to a job requisition (existingcandidate).
Ensure to have [[RECRUITING_ERP_JOBREFERRAL_URL]] token in both the email templates
4. Create a job req > Complete it and Post it to external and internal career sites. Ensure that the job is also posted to RMK.
When the friend receives the email with the referral, the URL will redirect them to the 'Password set' page in RCM. Once the password has been set, the user will be redirected back to the job description on the RMK site for the job they were referred to.
Refer job to friend redirection Candidate Account Simplification Refer a friend Refer b1702 [[RECRUITING_ERP_JOBREFERRAL_URL]] Employee Referral Program Employee Referal Program Employee Referrall Program Employee Referall Program , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Product Enhancement