When creating an activity (eg Appointment) from a sales document (eg Opportunity) the field Primary Contact is filled automatically, although the determination for this party was switched off in the Fine-Tuning Activity Activities.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Sales.
- Select the view Opportunities.
- Open opportunity XYZ (XYZ represents the Opportunity ID).
- Select the facet Activities.
- Select the New button for Appointments.
The field Primary Contact is pre-filled automatically.
When creating an appointment from an opportunity, the system will take over this information from the opportunity.
Hence, the primary contact is defaulted if there is a primary contact maintained in the opportunity.
If there is no primary contact maintained in the opportunity, the system leaves the field blank.
This is the expected system behaviour in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To