You want to create a Custom Token to use it for example for Email Templates
You can create Custom Tokens for fields from Job Requisition, Applications, Job Offer Details and Candidate Profile.
- Get the field ID from the XML Template
For example this is from Candidate Profile XML Template:
- Go to Provisioning -> Configure Custom Tokens:
- Choose the right template to enter the field ID. For example, if the field ID is from Candidate Profile please choose Candidate Profile.
- Enter the Field ID and remember the Custom Token Name
- Now in BizX you can use your Custom Token in the Text Editor
Choose the created Custom Token:
Now you should see the Custom Token in your Email Templates, Offer Templates etc.
Custom Tokens, Field IDs, Provisioning, XML, Templates, Job Requisition, Applications, Job Offer Details, Candidate Profile. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To