- Executing the standard Boomi iFlow for Cost Center Replication "Packaged Integration: ERP to EC Cost Center Replication v2.0"
- While trying to upsert the Cost Center data using above iFlow, getting below error message-
- DELL Boomi
Reproducing the Issue
1. Define 'cust_toCompany' under SFSF Instance -> Admin Center -> Configure Object Definitions as follows-
2. In Boomi -> Atom Management -> Environment Extensions, define the value for the Process property 'COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD' as follows-
3. The above field will be passed in the request xml as follows-
The property 'COMPANY_ID_TARGET_FIELD' present under the 'Process Property' in Environment Exntensions for the Cost Center iFlow only supports fields(custom fields) and does not support associations.
And since 'cust_toCompany' is defined as an association, you get the 'unknown property' error message.
You can create a custom field(not an association) and specify that field name in Boomi for this property and the error will be resolved.
- unknown property cust_toCompany for FOCostCenter
- Cost Center Integration failing
- Unable to update Cost Centers in EC
- Standard Cost Center iFlow in Boomi not updating the Cost Centers in EC