Not able to edit the development plans if using IE as the web browser.
- Career Development Plan
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open current development plan
2. Add New Development Goal
3. Error Internet Explorer is not responding.
- Check for a solution and close program.
- Close the progam
- Wait for program to respond
Internet Explorer Settings
Please check if Internet Explorer has Successfactors.com in compatibility view.
Remove it from this view by following steps below:
1. On IE (internet explorer) Click on Gear Icon or Tools Menu and Choose Compatibility View Settings.
2. From the list of "Websites you've added to Compatibility View" highlight SuccessFactors.com.
3. Click Remove
4. Retest Development plan editing.
If error is on a pop-up, see if pop up blocker is enabled.
1.Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools (Gear icon) button , and then select Internet options.
2.On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn off Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
KBA , internet explorer , internet explorer is not responding , development plan , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem