- When selecting more than one scheduled offerings in record learning multiple/financial and using autofill from schedule offering adds in users from all the scheduled offerings
- Incorrect users added to scheduled offerings when recording learning which can cause a compliance issue
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS admin
- Go to Users > Tools > Record learning multiple
- Select 2 schedule offering
- Click Auto fill from schedule offering
- This will list all the users enrolled in both the schedule offerings
- Now when you perform record learning this record learns for users that are not enrolled in schedule offering
Record learning multiple/financial is used to record learning history for multiple users for one or more items, scheduled offerings or external events.
- Record learning multiple/financial gives ability to admin to record learning history for those users that may have completed item in past (outside LMS) and do not want the users to take the same learning but want to maintain history record in LMS.
- Auto fill registration option to help admin automatically select users enrolled in that SO/item/external events apart from what admin can maunally add.
- If you want to perform record learning only for registered users then instead of using record learning multiple/financial use "Record learning" where admin can only select one item/schedule offering/external event at a time thus, automatically selecting only those users that are enrolled in that specific SO/item/external event.
record learning, record learning multiple, record learning financial, incorrect users record learning, users selected from all schedule offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem