- Candidate goes through NES step and signs all their paperwork.
- The task is completed successfully and moves to I-9 Verification (Orientation) step.
- In orientation step, the hiring manager changes start date, at this stage Welcome email is triggered to the new hire again.
Reproducing the Issue
1) Login to Instance
2) Create a new Activity in Onboarding
3) Complete NES step
4) During I9 verification change date to today's date
5) Welcome email is triggered at this stage
Customer has set Reminder Configuration - Resend on update condition of due date is selected
To resolve the issue:
- Go to Onboarding --> Notifications --> N5
- Edit --> Reminder Configuration
- Deselect Resend on update condition of due date
- Update the notification
Onboarding Notifications Welcome Email N5 Change StartDate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem