One or more job requisitions cannot be deleted from the job requisitions page because no delete button is present. Deleting the job using the 'Mass Delete Job Requisitions' option in Admin Centre also returns an error.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Job Requisitions
- Load selected job requisition
- No delete button is present
- Go to Admin Centre
- Run Mass Delete Job Requisitions
- Error message is displayed after trying to delete the job requisition
The Job Form for the Job Requisition has been deleted making it inactive.
- Go to Ad-Hoc Reports.
- Search for the columns 'Currently With Approver First Name', 'Currently With Approver Last Name', 'Job Req ID', 'Job Title' and 'Form Data ID' in the Job Requisition category.
- Filter the search by the job requisition in question.
- After running the report you should see there is no 'Currently With Approver First Name' or 'Currently With Approver Last Name'.
- Take note of the Form Data ID number.
- In Admin Centre, run the 'Restore Deleted Forms' tool.
- The Form ID will appear as deleted, causing the issue.
- Restore the Form ID.
- You will now be able to use the Mass Delete Job Requisitions tool on the problematic Job Requisition without error.
Job; Requisition; Req; cant; cannot; deleted; delete; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem