While querying CompoundEmployee API Data through the Employee Delta Export spreadsheet the following Error message is thrown:
"PaymentInformationV3 is enabled in the selected system, but not in the Employee Delta Export Tool. Make sure the Payment information V3 is enabled by including Payment info and removing Direct Deposit from the Change Sheet in Config Sheet."
Employee Delta Export spreadsheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Download the Employee Delta Export and the Excel Add-In from Admin Centre [For further details please refer to KBA 2358156 - How to query data using the MS Excel Add-In from Successfactors]
- Download and install the Excel Add-In and open the Employee Delta Export
- Enter the relevant parameters related to connection settings [For further details please refer to KBA 2358156 - How to query data using the MS Excel Add-In from Successfactors]
- Successfully connect to the API server using the Employee Delta Export
- Click on Get Data
- When PaymentInformationV3 is enabled the error message is thrown
PaymentInformationV3 is enabled in the selected system(SFSF Instance) but the spreadsheet isn't configured accordingly.
- On the Spreadsheet, go to Config tab
- Identify the Direct Deposit cell in the Sheets section
- Select Direct Deposit cell and rename it to Payment Info
- Employee Delta Export
- Direct Deposit
- Payment Info
- CompoundEmployee API
- Error message "PaymentInformationV3 is enabled in the selected system"