You would like to add your Custom Language in the Account International Address Version but you do not see an option to do so.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center;
- Click on Implementation Projects;
- Open Activity List;
- Go to the tab to Fine Tune;
- Search for International Address Versions;
- Click on it;
- You don't have the option to add a new International Address Version.
The list of language scripts for which international address versions can be created cannot be changed in SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer and currently there is no work around to create international address versions for languages not supported by SAP.
This is the expected system behavior for the current release.
The new requirement can be added to the Ideas Forum at: https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_list.bix?c=SAPCloudforCustomer
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To