You would like to add your Custom Language in the Account International Address Version but you do not see an option to do so.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List.
- Go to the tab to Fine Tune.
- Search for International Address Versions.
- Click on it.
- You don't have the option to add a new International Address Version.
The list of language scripts for which international address versions can be created cannot be changed in SAP Cloud for Customer and currently there is no work around to create international address versions for languages not supported by SAP.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To