You created a Workflow Rule to notify Managers when Ticket XYZ is escalated, however, the user assigned to the Ticket is also receiving the Notification.
Reproducing the Issue
Suppose you have a Workflow that triggers a Notification to the Ticket Agent's Manager once the Ticket is Escalated.
When the conditions are met, however, the Agent also receives a Notification.
You have the BTM Task activated for the Escalation.
To deactivate it:
- Business Configuration Work Centre;
- Implementation Projects View;
- Click on Open Activity List;
- Search for the Activity: Business Task Management for Customer Care;
- De-select the Ticket <Service Request ID> has been escalated to you.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To