You no longer need the section's overall ratings values/result and would like to remove it from the summary section.
SuccessFactors Performance Management (PM) - Ratings
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the system;
- Go to Performance tab;
- Open the form document;
- Scroll all the way down until the Summary Section.
In order to try to remove the values and leave only the overall ratings on summary section, please find below the steps:
- Log into the instance and go to Admin Center, then click on Manage Templates;
- Select the template that you would like to modify;
- Go to section (Objective/Behavior/Development);
- Click Show advanced options;
- Search for Display section in summary and uncheck all of them per section.
- Launch a new form to validate the change.
PS: Please note that such changes will not apply on live forms, only on newly created forms.
- Summary section;
- Overall Ratings;
- Section ratings;
- Objectives Overall Ratings;
- Goals Overall Ratings;
- Performance Overall Ratings.