- Not able to search by decimal value range in Talent Search
- Talent Search v2 accepts Integer value range for a float type field but doesn't accept decimal value range for the same.
SuccessFactors BIZX: Talent Search v2
Reproducing the Issue
1. One of the fields/columns in background portlet is configured as float type, as below
<data-field id="note" field-name="ffld2" max-length="999" max-file-size-KB="1000">
<label xml:lang="es-GB">Nota %</label>
2. On putting, decimal value is Note field, Invalid error comes even though it is configured to accept float (decimal) values, as below:
Please be informed that Talent Search v2 accepts only Integer range value NOT decimal range value so even if the field is configured to accept decimal values, you won't be able to perform Talent Search using decimal value range. This is the limitation of TSv2.
I would suggest clients to open an enhancement request on the community portal for the same, please refer to KBA-2344294 on 'How to submit enhancement'.
- decimal value range in Talent Search
- Talent Search