In Adhoc Reporting - the field Position is adding duplicate or multiple rows for the same users
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc report
- Online Report Designer (Live Data)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Adhoc report based on "Person & Employment Export",
- Add fields: User Name, First Name, Last Name and Position when adding the field "Position"
- Result: duplicate or multiple rows for the same users.
However there is no duplicate when using the Subdomain schema "Person & Employment Info ( As of Date)".
- The subdomain schema "Person & Employement Export" do not use "Effective date", if a user have more than one position, the report will return each position in an additional row. This is an expected behaviour.
- The Subdomain schema "Person & Employment Info ( As of Date)" , uses Effective date. (there is no duplicate)
GO to Reporting > Adhoc Report >Edit :
- To eliminate the duplicate rows: tick "Enable Distinct" option available in the "Columns" edit window
- To show the differences between the duplicated rows > add "Start Date" and "End Date" columns in the Report : The result will show historical changes of position in an additioanl row.
Enable Distinct sreenshot below:
Duplicate, Adhoc Report, Position, Person and Employment Export , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem