- When trying to connect to Google Drive in BOC, the following error message appears:
"Error: 400 (OAuth2 Error)!!1"
- If you try to create a new model using Google Drive, we may see the following message:
To enable this feature, please contact us at SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com indicating the URL you are using to access your SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Google Drive
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Select the menu Create > Model
- Choose the option Get data from an app
- Select Google Drive
- Click on Select Data
- Error message appears
The Tenant URL has not been added to the list of OAuth allowed web applications in order to access Google Drive
- Please Email the SAP Analytics Cloud Customer Experience Team at: SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com
- Make sure that you provide your Tenant URL in the Email
- Ask SAP to add your Tenant URL to the list of the OAuth allowed web applications
- Help portal
- SAP Community network portal ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, error, origin, mismatch, origin_mismatch, OAuth2, 400. That's an error, Error 400, Google, Drive , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem