This article explains on why candidates previous completed acitivity is overwritten when an internal activity is created again.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
The 'Process Type' is not defined in the back-end in the affected process
Please reach-out to your Implementation Partner who configured your process and reference this KBA.
In addition, please create an incident in SAP One Support Launchpad for Product Support to check your current configuration.
For Implementation Partners/Consultants
The process in the back-end don't have value in 'Process-Type'. The value should be 'Onboarding'.
- If the key InternalHire is equals true, the system will not override the previous activity and will create a new activity.
- If the key InternalHire is equals to false then the previous activity must be deleted to avoid overwrite. (Case-By-Case Basis)
- The 'Internal Hire' activity was not yet signed when a new internal activity is created. See related KBA below.
- If the activity for the candidate already exists then, the system identifies the hire using 'LoginID' and updates the existing event.
- 2689959 - System Behavior - Internal Hire Workflow Overwrites Previous Activity - Onboarding [Crossboarding]
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Overwrites, Override, Overwritten