Received Error when uploading a CPT on provisioning.
Reproducing the Issue
Tried uploading the CPT on Provisioning
The Error is telling us that the Group "xxxxx" does not exist on instance.
1. Login to the instance.
2. Just click on the username on the upper right then select Option
3. Click on the then Group on the left side.
4. Click on Create New Group, then a new window will pop-up
5. Add on Group Name then pick Group Members.
6. Click on Done to save the group.
Once you are able to create the group, use the Group name (5) that you have created on the CPT XML.
Dynamic Groups Dynamic Group does not exist Unable to upload CPT CPT error , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To