What is the result of a copying or duplicating the Job requistion?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When a requisition is copied, data from all fields copies.
- There is no way to configure or select which fields will copy. The copied data includes the requisition operator field data. The operator user on the source requisition can access the copied requisition. If the originator changes the operators before sending the requisition to the next step, then the operator users on the source requisition do not have access to the copied requisition.
- The applicant list on the requisition will not copy.
- The audit trail on the requisition will not copy.
- It is possible to copy a requisition even if it was created using a different template. This can result in a copied requisition having some blank fields, if those fields did not exist on the source requisition.
Job requisition, Duplicate job requisition, Copy job requistion, SF, Success factors, Recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To