Is it possible to add Google Analytics to SAP Jam?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
It is possible to add Google Analytics to SAP Jam in all SAP Jam editions, except the Basic edition.
This is done in 'Jam Admin' - 'Product Setup' - 'Third Party Analytics':
Google Analytics can provide information such as:
- how much time a user spends on your site.
- how much time a user spends on each page (includes page title and URL).
- the sequence in which pages were visited.
- geographic location of the user.
- browser, operating system, and device usage.
Personally identifiable information is not collected. Although Google Analytics can collect IP addresses from the user, they are not made available to Google Analytic tools.
FAQ on Google Analytics:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address.
- No user profile information is sent to Google Analytics. How does Google Analytics know the location of a user without access to their profile information?
- Google Analytics can collect the user’s network location, originating IP address, and infer their geographical location. If a user logs in multiple times, do they have a unique identifier or are they counted multiple times?
- As long as the user is consistently using the same web browser and has not deleted the browser cookies, they will be identified as the same user.
Please read https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1008080?hl=en for steps on how to obtain your Google Analytics tracking id.
Google "Google Analytics" track tracking metrics , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem