- When navigating to Time Off portlet, the Time sheet is not visible and the system is showing the error: "Please do not define custom fields as required on entity Employee Time if you want to use Time Sheet
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Files
- Select Time Off portlet
- Time Sheet is not available
- After Release 1702, we cannot have custom fields as mandatory on Employee time
- This issue is target to be fixed in the Release 1705.
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for Configure Object Definitions
- Select Employee Time
- Change the configuration of the custom fields to Not Required.
Employee Central, Time Sheet, visibility, Employee Time, Custom Field , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1702