The organization tab that you see on the Nativelogin of LMS is not available when logging into LMS via BizX.
All Learning Management System (LMS) versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to LMS via Nativelogin. You will see that you have an "Organization" tab. (See screenshot below)
2. Login via BizX. The Organization tab that you see via Nativelogin is not available.
This is working as expected. The Organization Tab is not available in BizX.
1. The Organization Tab is not available in BizX, but you have the option to access "Dashboard" under your "Links" tile in BizX homepage which basically takes you to the "Organization" tab that you see in LMS Nativelogin.
2. To enable this, the user must be assigned a role that has the workflow Access Dashboard. See screenshot below:
3. When this workflow has been added, the link "Dashboard" should be available in the LMS Homepage in BizX. See Screenshot below:
Organization Dashboard, BizX, LMS Organization Tab, Organization Tab, LMS to BizX Organization Tab, LMS to BizX Organization Dashboard, Dashboard , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem