The Organization tab that you see on the native LMS is not available when logging into LMS via BizX.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS via native LMS. You will see that you have an "Organization" tab. (See screenshot below)
- Login via BizX. The Organization tab that you see via native LMS is not available.
As per design, the Organization tab is not available in BizX.
- The Organization Tab is not available in BizX, but you have the option to access "Dashboard" under your "Links" tile in BizX homepage which basically takes you to the "Organization" tab that you see in native LMS.
- To enable this, the user must be assigned a role that has the workflow Access Dashboard. See screenshot below:
- When this workflow has been added, the link "Dashboard" should be available in the LMS Homepage in BizX. See Screenshot below:
Organization Dashboard BizX LMS Tab integration missing not available gone learning my employees native , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem