When candidates update their personal information such as phone or email in their candidate profile, the information is not updated in the application.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate applies to a job;
- Advance application in pipeline;
- Candidate updates his/her profile;
- Changes in the candidate profile are not synched in the application.
When a candidate initially applies to a job the data from the Candidate Profile is synchronized to the Application. In this case, the data of the application is a snapshot at that specific time. Subsequent updates to the Candidate Profile will not update the data in the Application. However, data synchronizes from the Application back to the Candidate Profile at any time if it is changed on the Application. The system assumes the most recent updates should always be synchronized back to the Candidate Profile.
Possible solutions for scenario:
- Enable multi-stage application, add a status in the pipeline (e.g. candidate pre-boarding update) and grant permission for candidates editing contact information fields such as address, phone number and etc. Note that to enable multi-stage application, you will need to contact an implementation partner or SAP Professional Services to provide analysis, recommendations and start implementation project.
- In order to enable the editition of the candidate profile snapshot refer to the KBA 2081624- Edit Candidate Profile Snapshot - Recruiting Management.
Updates in the Candidate Profile are not synced in the Application, Recruiting Management, RCM, update application profile, candidate profile update, candidate profile synchronization, application is not synced , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem