When candidate updates personal information (phone, email, etc) in their candidate profile, said information is not updated in application.
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Recruitment Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate applies to job
- Advance application in pipeline
- Candidate updates profile
- Changes are not synched in application
- Data syncs from the Candidate Profile to the Application only at the point where the candidate initially applies to a job
- Subsequent updates to the Candidate Profile will not update the Application
- Data syncs from the Application back to the Candidate Profile at any time if it is changed on the Application
- The system assumes the most recent updates should always be fed back to the Candidate Profile
- Enable Multistage application, add a status in the pipeline (for example, candidate pre-boarding update) and then permission candidate to edit contact information fields, such as address, phone number etc:
- To enable Multistage application, you will need to contact a partner to provide analysis, recommendations and start implementation project for said the feature.
- Multistage application is a rather complex change in your process.
- Enable "Edit Candidate Profile Snapshot - Recruiting" KBA 2081634. This will allow permission operator to update candidate fields.
This KBA supersedes 2082072 - Explanation of syncing fields - Recruiting
SF SuccessFactors Success Factors Recruit Manage RCM modify change edit app candidate profile update candidate profile synch application synch , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem