Can I disable a job code in recruitment management, Successfactors?
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Recruitment Management (RCM)
Job codes are used accross the entire SuccessFactors suite, deleting them might cause adverse reactions
- Job codes should not be deactivated as they are used to prepopulate data linked to that job code.
- Any other module or feature that uses the job code to prepopulate data into a form will be affected.
- We strongly discourage the deletion of a job code while it is being use by any open job requisition
- The closet approach to remove a job code would be to disable the link between the role and job code:
- This will remove the job code from the available options to select when creating a job requisition
- Please see the attached screenshot to get more information about removing the link to the job code that is no longer in use:
SF SuccessFactors Success Factors RCM Recuit Manage remove disable not active Job Code Job Role delete inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611 ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions