You want to use the same user photo from BizX on LMS, without have to upload all these photos on LMS.
SuccessFactors Learning Management Core
Reproducing the Issue
On BizX environment you have all users with a defined photo and these photos are not available on LMS users.
There are some configurations that should be set to allow this synchronization. Please notice that it is not necessary to transfer the user photo from BizX to LMS. A cache from BizX is created every day to be used on LMS without any required intervention.
- In the LMS environment, navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration
- In the LMS_ADMIN configuration file, set hideUserPhotosGlobally to false (hideUserPhotosGlobally=false)
- For each user on your LMS environment, set Native Deeplink User to No. This could be done by navigating to the user record and changing the field (Users > Users > Find the User Record > set Native Deeplink User to No). Please notice that integrated users are set to No by default, so the setting should be correct for this feature
In addition, please be aware of the following topics when performing these changes:
- If users log into Learning directly, then the system loads the user photo from the Learning, which administrators can manage in the User record. The Learning photos are unaffected by the BizX’s photos, therefore this process will not allow users that directly access LMS to see the BizX's photos.
- Photos from BizX are not imported to the Learning database. Instead, they are cached for one day. Each day, the server refreshes the cache, so you might need to wait up to 24 hours for the photo to appear in the LMS.
User Photos, Pictures, Images, Sync Photos from BizX to LMS. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem