You have configured the PCM as per the standard documentation but the callback to the Portal from C4C is not working
There are many reasons which may cause this issue and below are some of the points to remember while doing configuration:
- The path in the communication arrangement should be ending with a "/".
- Ensure that the user in the communication arrangement is the one which has the TENANT_ADMIN HCP role assigned
- Host name is the communication system has to be the correct one.
- If the data center is from US or EU then ensure that the hostname has that. For example: if the hostname us XYZ.hana.ondemand.com and if the data center is in Europe then it shoud be XYZ.eu1.hana.ondemand.com
- In some cases, you may need to check the check box "Use basic settings" in Communication Arrangements
- In the Communication arrangement, ensure that the user ID doesnt have an alphabets with upper case characters.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To