When an object was marked as a favorite by a User and is changed in a way that the User does not have the authorizations to access the object anymore, the object remains in the favorites.
Reproducing the Issue
- User ABC (ABC represents the ID of the User) only has access to accounts in which he is maintained as an Owner.
- User ABC marks Account XYZ as favorite.
- The owner of Account XYZ is changed.
- User ABC does not have any access to Account XYZ any longer.
- Account XYZ is still displayed in the favorites of User XYZ in the Shelf and in the Favorites tile in the Homepage.
This is the expected system behaviour.
The Flag and Favorites are specific to an instance / an Object i.e specific to each record or row of the particular user.
It will not get removed from the favorite list until the User removes it.
- Click on the Shelf pane.
- Switch to the tab Favorites.
- Remove the object from the list by clicking the X.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To