Country appears twice or shows duplicate values in Home Address Country Selection when logging in with a different language
Successfactors Employee Central Localization
The values for this field is coming from MDF Data Country (To view this you need to go to Admin Center > Manage Data > Country).
The most probable reason why this issue is happening is because there are Country names in the MDF Data that have the same translation value.
To resolve this issue do the following.
1. Go to Admin Center>Import and Export Data.
2. Download Country MDF data by selecting the Country Generic Object, and then clicking on Export.
3. Go to Admin Center > Monitor Job and download the Country data.
4. Check the CSV file and make sure that there is no duplicate in the translation field. In this case the translation for German Language has a duplicate.
5. Go directly to Admin Center>Manage Data>Country and edit the duplicate.
Duplicate Country Values
Country selection , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-LOC , Localization & Country Specifics , Problem