- Scheduled runs of the Integration Center report do not follow the changed filters.
- Manual runs of the Integration Center report return the correct information.
- All the correct information is visible on the Preview Data page of the integration.
- Integration Center
- Successfactors HCM
This Issue could be caused if the scheduled version of the Integration is older than the current version.
This means that if the Integration is run by the Scheduler it will use the old version filers and send the old version data to SFTP Server.To Check the version information, Edit the Integration and navigate to the "Review & Run" page.
To Resolve this issue:
- Edit the Integration,
- Go to "Scheduling"
- Select a date in the future and click "Set Schedule"
- Save the Integration.
- The Scheduled Integration will now return the updated information.
Integration Center, Scheduled Integrations, Filters, Missing Data , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To