- Checking the JOB execution
- How to confirm if the JOB executed ?
SuccessFactors HCM Suite
You can check the execution of the JOB in either of the Job monitors available as per the JOB type.
- "Monitor Job"
- This Job Monitor captures JOBS related to EC and MDF.
How to use this tool? Please refer KBA : 2080767
- "Monitor Jobs"
- This Job Monitor captures JOBS related to Compensation module.
- "Scheduled Jobs"
- This Job Monitor captures JOBS mainly related to the other most of the Imports and Exports you do in your system.
For details on How to Enable and use this tool : Click Here
The ADMIN needs to follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for one of the Job Monitor mentioned above
- Check the job if it has been executed or not
- If the Job has been executed, the JOB owner (if background job) or the Job processor(one who initiates from UI) will receive the EMAIL.
** NOTE: NOT all the JOBS are captured in the monitors available in the instance. If you do not see your specific JOB's execution in the above monitors, please ask your PARTNER to check the JOB execution in provisioning.
JOB Execution JOB Monitor Scheduled JOBS , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , How To