- When trying to add a nomination for an employee with the Browse Option we get the application error.
- SuccessFactors Succession
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance, goto Succession.
- Search for Person whom you want to add Successor.
- Click on Person->incumbent->Click + Symbol.
- Clikc on browse tab and an application error will pop up.
- This issue occurs If instance has Position.jobcode's visibility is set to editable in object definition, but no position's jobcode mapped in families and roles.
If you don't need Position's Job code then There are 2 solutions to this issue.
1. Go to Admin center->Succession->Nomination Setup->Check option Show all the families and roles in browse nomination tab and Save.
2.Go to admin center->company settings->configure object definition->from search select object definition->from next box select position->make correction->locate job code->click on details->set visibility to Not Visibility->finished->Save.
If you need job code then a change in data model is required so please log an incident to make changes.
Not to Support Engineers: Above Solution is Suggested by Engineering in SCM-9220, Please refer this if there are any questions.