Applicantion can be filtered based on the type of the candidate/application i.e. internal, external or agency in the talent pipeline.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
This a new column added as part of the b1602 release.
1. Navigate to Candidate's application(talent pipeline). You can see new column "Candidate Type" added.
2. Click on Filter option. Aply select the option, for example filter all external candidate.
3. Once the filter is applied, only external application will be shown as below:
4. When you applied filter, you click on any status, filter will remain same.
5. As soon as you leave this page, go out of the talent pipeline, when you come back to the application, this Candidate Type filter selecetd will be removed. You have again set the filter based on ypur requirement. Thsi is an expected behavior.
For example, I moved out of this page and again navigated to talent pipeline, you will see that set filter is removed for the Candidate Type
Candidate Type Column Candidate Type Filter Candidate Type , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Product Enhancement