- Production and Preview stacks out of sync by 1 hour.
- Some customers reporting that their scheduled jobs have been affected, ie. a scheduled job looking for a file on customers SFTP 1 hour earlier than the customers expects.
- Timestamp in the applicaiton shows in a different timezone than server location timezone (for example in DC17)
- Timestamp in the application shows UTC timezone.
- BizX Platform
- Monsoon Datacentre
- DC12 Preview, DC17 (Production + Preview), DC18 (Production + Preview)and DC19(Production + Preview) are all on Monsoon.
- Monsoon is the infrastructure type on which these Data Centers are hosted, all the servers in monsoon will have UTC time zone. This is a technical requirement for Monsoon and cannot be changed.
- There will be no changes to the server timezones as this is a requirement from the Monsoon environment side.
- Customers should not be affected by the server timezone. The in-app timezone will reflect based on the timezone set for each user.
- For scheduled jobs, as they are based on the server timezone, please advise the desired run time in your local timezone when setting up the jobs. Support will adapt the run time in UTC to match the desired time for customers.
- Details about SAP Monsoon: https://monsoon.mo.sap.corp/
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem